Meet internal and exterior legal and regulating needs and manage enterprise risks while using ARIS Governance, Risk and Compliance Platform. Our process-driven solution combines Business Process Analysis (BPA) with audit-proof workflows, turning risk and compliance management right into a proper management tool.
ASSESS &lifier MANAGE RISK
- Identify, document, assess and set of financial impacts and possibility of risks
- Reduce risks with appropriate measures
- Simulate risks inside a process
- Document occurrences and deficits
IDENTIFY &lifier SOLVE ISSUES
- Create workflows and initiate enhancements for recognized issues
- Track and follow-on problem-related action products
- Define obvious problem resolution duties
- Document issues from creation to completion
MANAGE CONTROLS &lifier MONITOR PERFORMANCE
- Build and verify a highly effective internal control system
- Use predefined workflows and instantly triggered notices
- Manage various laws and regulations and rules and prove compliance to exterior auditors
- Manage and track performance results using management dashboards
- Adhere to confidence
Establish controls and acceptable amounts of risk. Remain in alignment together with your organization’s objectives and guidelines. Reduce conflicts between business and control departments.
- Increase business agility
Identify non-conformance and also the real cause to consider a quick response.
- Adapt faster to new rules
Break lower legislation and rules into control needs that may be handled properly.
- Identify and reduce risks
Identify, document and assess risks evaluate financial impact and probability and define measures to reduce risks.
- Decrease chance of penalties
Minimize top management contact with devastating penalties for compliance violations.
- Manage questionnaires with predefined scores
Conduct periodic a treadmill-time surveys—scenarios include risk identification, supplier audits, business impact analysis and much more.
- Evaluate and communicate risk exposure
Simulate risk occasions along defined business process chains evaluate dependencies between business processes, risks and controls and employ record techniques to define risk odds and damage distributions. Describe and evaluate risk situations at length describe different risk situations and communicate risk treatment to 3rd parties.
- Decrease complexity
Integrate all regulating demands right into a single approach and Internal Control System (ICS). Create issues for recognized problems and weak points within the internal control system so enhancements could be started. Track action with two-stage problem workflow.
- Improve monitoring and confirming
Monitor GRC processes with desktop or mobile dashboards. Reduce redundancy and be sure consistency in data and reviews.
- Improve efficiency
Standardize GRC processes utilizing an integrated platform across various different risk and compliance areas. This central hub offers a “single reason for truth” for those compliance activities.
- Simplify audits
Schedule audit related tasks and obtain efficient support for the personal time management and confirming. The woking platform includes a “self-audit” capacity along with a seamless audit trail. Reduce audit costs and re-use process documentation.
- Manage occurrences effectively
Make use of the system to simply document occurrences and resulting loss or damage. Basel II and Solvency II needs are covered. Publish corporate recommendations and obtain confirmation in the appropriate people who guidelines happen to be applied. Launch and document training.
- Use real data in tangible-time
Monitor operational processes continuously and trigger test cases, risk checks, occurrences or issues instantly if required. Be positive rather than reactive. Cover 100 % of information rather than just samples.
- Fast video publishing cervices here